Saturday, January 6, 2024

Not as much fun

Yesterday I went out and did some shopping again but it wasn't as much fun as last time.
It was a very cold morning when I left at just 25 degrees. It never got higher than 28 that I saw.

I went to a different town than I did last week. Last week was Erie this week was Meadville. Each one is roughly 30 miles away. There isn't as much in Meadville. I did make a stop at Walmart there and they are doing the new displays that I've heard others talk about 
I don't much care for them but who asked me.

When I got home I worked on putting Christmas decorations away Most are packed up now. There are just a few stray things I missed. I also have the village left to pack up. 

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

this is the exact display in ours. each store gets a book with photos and the stuff to go out. that is what i did at Sears, get the book and set it up like the photos. you know what happened to sears. I really dislike what they did to our stores, hate the new baskets, and it is so hard to find things. i think they have kicked themselves in the teeth.
at least you got out. Not sure if i would have in that temp. as i sit here it is 69 outside and 69 inside going to 73

Donna said...

Guess they're branching out...but I like that little island.
28 is too cold!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I bet we all have those displays before long.

Lori said...

Sorry it wasn't as much fun as last week. I haven't been to our Walmart in a while but I doubt they have the displays yet. It's a 'super' Walmart but a bit behind others.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you out out of the house for awhile. Yes, the displays are okay but I don't know if they are necessary. Because I've been sick I haven't been able to pack up Christmas but I did move things to the front bedroom where the storage boxes are so the house looks less like Christmas now. The tree and ornaments are a big challenge for me. Also, I can't pack things away yet because I have to go through and get rid of things I didn't put out this year. Darn lung infection!

Pam said...

I have seen the set up displays at Wally World.

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoy looking at these displays but then I say usually say not for me. Our weather is very rainy. We were told snow showers but it's all turned into this. I will start packing the decorations away today.

happyone said...

Haven't seen any displays in the Walmart here.
I like open shelving in the kitchen and the little island is nice.

CheerfulMonk said...

It's colder there than here! It got up to freezing today. 😊

Related Posts with Thumbnails