Armed with paper, rubber stamps, ink, embossing powder and a heat tool I set out to experiment.
The first try.
OOPS looks like I failed to read the tips about wiping the paper off with an anti static cloth to prevent those stray granules of powder. That's me though. Try first, read directions later. You can't tell from the picture but the embossing gives it a shiny, slightly raised look.
Second attempt. This time I tried it on a piece of cardboard with white ink and clear embossing powder.
I like this picture better since it doesn't show where I screwed up here.
There were a few other attempts as well, and I had fun playing. I'm sure that if I wanted to I could spend a fortune on supplies to do this. I may have to control myself and stick with what I have on hand. It does look pretty cool though and adds a nice effect. I'm sure I'll be playing some more.