Thursday, January 2, 2020

Not done after all

I wasn't going to post any more pictures from Christmas but I had some that Amanda had taken and sent me. Since I didn't have anything else to go with today and because they are all Presley I figured it was worth doing one more.

I just loved the happy face on this one.

Here she's holding the new doll I gave her. I think she liked it. I was telling her how nice she was being to her new baby.


Finally here she is sitting in the laundry basket that her mom used to carry stuff in the house with. She said Presley loves laundry baskets. She was all comfy in there with her new fleece blanket.


10 comments:

Rose said...

Presley is adorable.. I so love these. Laundry baskets make great toys...we had one that was Lorelei's and she would play in it, under it, and in it till she was 3 or 4 years old.

Kate said...

Such precious photos, Ann. Presley is a real cutie-pie!

Jeanette said...

She is so cute! I was toying with the idea of getting a baby doll for my grandsons! I'll have to put that one past my daughter and son-in-law though! They do give hugs and kisses to their stuffed animals though!

Sandee said...

She's a cutie pie. They are so fun to be around. I'm glad you got to enjoy her.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a treat! And look at her dimple, SO cute! I love her little red outfit as well. I bet a hamper is kind of like a pretend bed to her, fun to play with. What a beautiful look she is giving you! She has grown from baby to toddler in the blink of an eye.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are so cute! A baby changes everything....

Ann said...

Sandee, Thanks, I think she is too.

Ginny, yep, she is a cute one. She is growing fast

CheerfulMonk said...

She's adorable! That brings back all sort of memories. :)

Laurel Wood said...

She is a beautiful little girl. I always loved baby dolls when I was little. That laundry basket is just right for her!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a cutie. These shots are precious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails