Friday, March 27, 2020

Nothing up my sleeve

So maybe I can pull a rabbit out of my hat and find something to blog about today. I'm kind of winging it at the moment.

Hold on one minute while I go check the folders for blog fodder.

Well look at that. I was able to pull a rabbit out of my hat


I made this one years ago. The base is a plastic bottle and I don't remember exactly how I made it but I do recall it being a pain in the butt and I almost gave up. He's looking a little on the sad side these days but I let him out of the box for Easter.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute! I like the braided arms.

The Feminine Energy said...

How darling, Ann. I love that pink tongue of his. *lol* Hope you're hanging in there. These surely are once-in-a-lifetime events. Love, Andrea XOXO

Grace said...

I love his face!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwww, sweet. I can see it WOULD be a challenge. But, it turned out very cute.

MadSnapper said...

the EARS made me smile. he is really cute... I think all of us bloggers have enough fodder in folders to last a long time.. I have an old external hard drive with over 100,000 photos on it... yowsa.

Kate said...

I think it is adorable!! So glad you kept it and let it out of the box. ^^

Rose said...

I like whatever you used to cover the coke bottle...and of course love his floppy ears.

Sandee said...

Aw, so cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He's adorable and happy to be out of the box!

peggy said...

I just think he looks relieved and I love his pom pom carrot.

CheerfulMonk said...

A little worse for wear, just like me. I love him! :D

Ann said...

Ginny, thanks.

Andrea, Thanks. I can't even remember where I found the directions for making this. It's been around for ages

Grace, the face I'm ok with but his ears leave something to be desired...lol

Joyful Homemaker, thank you

Anni I remember making tons of yarn clusters and then each had to be stuck into holes that were punched into the bottle.

Sandee, my crafts have changed a bit over the years.

CheerfulMonk LOL me too

Related Posts with Thumbnails