Monday, May 16, 2022

And here's the after.

 


So glad you stopped by today. I've got pictures of my front yard looking much better and cleaner than it did before.

The pictures I showed yesterday, that work was done on April 26th. The job wasn't completed until May 10th because he had to wait to get the mulch and stone. Stone is for by my back door which had turned into a big mud puddle courtesy of Mr. Gibbs.

So lets take a look at what he did.

He built up around the tree and mulched around it.



To the left of the door the bush was taken out and now instead of one hydrangea, I have two. I need to take that bird feeder out of there and put it away.


To the right of the door, he took what was planted in there already and moved things to be more spaced out. He also moved the big rocks that I had sitting in there and evenly spaced those.


He finished off by taking all the various yard art items I had and arranging those throughout the three areas. There was more than just this one butterfly but I added this because there isn't quite enough pictures in this post yet. (sorry about the overload)


Finally by the back door, the stone he put down to keep the area mud free. Being the jerk that he is, Mr. Gibbs has already pooped here once. I'm hoping he doesn't make a habit out of it.

Well there you have it. 

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He did a wonderful job! It all looks so nice! Hmmm, maybe take Gibbs out front so he doesn't mess up the nice stone out back. It almost looks like a small patio! This guy is good!

MadSnapper said...

well done yard man! yikes on moving those rocks.. I am happy you now have two hydrangeas, i do love them. and they are pretty with blooms or without. I like what he did with your yard art. for the first time ever i have been thinking of buy a piece but so far have not made my cheap to the bone do it... I want to so maybe I will be able to make myself. I looked at flags and nearly fainted at the cost. now lets see a from the street view of the house, so we can see you now have curb appeal. while Beau and I walk I decorate the outside of houses in my head with unlimited budget.

Hootin Anni said...

Excellent!!! I love his work. Most important, I hope your happy. And Gibbs....when you gotta go, you gotta go. Better than indoors!!!

Rose said...

I love it all! It sure looks good. I love the big rocks.

DeniseinVA said...

He did a great job Ann, you must be very happy with his work. I like that butterfly too.

Jeanette said...

Looks great! Nice and neat looking!

Sandee said...

Well done. I'm glad you let him make things so pretty.

Have a fabulous day off Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Feminine Energy said...

Oh how wonderful, Ann.... and sooooooo pretty!! I'm glad you were able to get this done. It changes the whole look of your house, not that it wasn't pretty before but... now it looks refreshed & renewed. Wonderful!! ~Andrea xoxo

betty said...

He did a great job with it all! It looks really nicely done and I bet you now enjoy looking at it when you come home or when you leave!

betty

Pam said...

They did a beautiful job....and I know they made it look effortless.

CrystalChick said...

I like it, Ann! Nicer now for sure. Glad you got to have the work done.
~Mary

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute welcome sign. The tree bass looks very nice. The areas look really nice. It all looks so neat and the stone by the door is a great idea.

happyone said...

Everything looks so nice, he did a great job.
Great idea for putting the stone down by the back door.

CheerfulMonk said...

Nice job! I love the results. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails