Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Pioneer Woman Wednesday

Before I move on to todays subject I wanted to answer a question that a few of you asked yesterday. Some of you wanted to know if I did the wedding cake. The answer is no, I didn't. I was simply an invited guest.

I have other Pioneer Woman Wednesday items to show that I've had for a lot longer but I decided to show you my latest purchase. Sunday morning Amanda and I went out to breakfast and afterwards stopped at Walmart. We saw these fragrance warmers and since I hadn't used the gift card that Amanda gave me for my birthday I decided this would be my purchase

 I've had other electric fragrance warmers in the past, but the nice thing about this one is that it has a switch that allows you to set it for 2, 4 or 8 hours. I also purchased some Yankee Candle fragrance wax melts. The scent was Bahama breeze.

14 comments:

betty said...

How cute! I like too how it can be set for the hour increments that you want it to burn. Good use of your gift card! I wondered if you had made the cake but then I thought you might have mentioned it if you had made the cake. Did you get to taste that (since I think you mentioned you didn't get a cupcake).

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's gorgeous! It looks lit up? I ordered a new Pioneer Woman today. It was not in any of the stores, and I had to order it from Wal-Mart. You asked if there is a name for all black animals. I have never heard of one, but I call them Darth Vaders.

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty!!! And I bet the fragrance is very soothing??

MadSnapper said...

its really cute. Is this PW? I have not seen any of this design. In the distant past I would love to have one but now that I have scent allergies i would have to use a plain candle or a battery candle in it..

Donna said...

Love it! Next time I'm there I'll check them out. Love a good smelling house...without all the fuss.
hughugs
Donna

Rose said...

That is so pretty.. I am going to try to thing and look for that scent. Just to see what it smells like.

Jeanette said...

That is very pretty! Seems there is no end to Pioneer Woman stuff! I need to take a better look in Wal Mart next time I'm there!

CrystalChick said...

Nice warmer, bet the scents are just wonderful!

DeniseinVA said...

This is very pretty and I like the idea of that timer very much. Perfect way to use your gift card too :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh I love that scent!! Such a great reminder for me, I need to go get some more!
Have a happy day!

Sandee said...

I knew you didn't do the cake. That would have not been right when you're a guest.

Love that beautiful piece. Wow, I want one.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is so pretty. I definitely need to go into Walmart and look at her stuff.

Pam said...

Oh how pretty that is.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

oh that vessel lit up looks real nice - enjoy

Related Posts with Thumbnails