Sunday, May 15, 2022

Before and after

For years now the front of my house has not been very attractive. I finally decided to ask my lawn guy what he could do with it to make it look a little better. He checked things out made some suggestions and then gave me an estimate. I gave him the go-ahead to do the work.

Here are the before pictures. I told him I wanted that horrible looking evergreen bush gone and the only thing I cared about saving was the hydrangea.




And here are the during pictures



Tomorrow I'll have the after pictures (I think) I assuming the work will all be done by then.

11 comments:

betty said...

Looks better already getting rid of the evergreen bush! Looking forward to the finished pictures when the project is completed! Always good to get a makeover I think!

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

You live in what we used to call a split level!! I wanted one for years.

MadSnapper said...

can't wait to see the after.. it is surprising to me what just a few changes in plants does to a home. hope he gets it done today

Hootin Anni said...

How thrilling!!! Any new landscaping is a big plus!!!!

Rose said...

It does look better with that gone...I look forward to the after photo.

Jeanette said...

Looking good so far! Yes, I don't blame you for getting rid of the evergreen tree!

The Feminine Energy said...

I can't wait to see, Ann! I love before and after pictures!! How did the wedding go yesterday? I was thinking about you all day. ~Andrea xoxo

DeniseinVA said...

You live in a lovely house and I am looking forward to seeing the finished work. I need to do the same with ours so will be taking notes :)

happyone said...

It does look better with the evergreen bush gone. Look forward to seeing the end results.

CheerfulMonk said...

👍😊❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm glad you're doing something to make yourself happy with the planting areas around the house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails