Thursday, February 22, 2024

A crafting binge

 Last Monday I got in the mood to do some crafting. Especially after my appointment had been cancelled. I showed you the card that  I had made for Presley but I also did a few other things. 

I made some 3D eggs that are super simple. You cut them on the Cricut and then just slide the two pieces together. I went a step further made two layers of each piece and then sandwiched some tissue paper in between. I thought they were rather cute.



I also made some eggs for work. We always decorate for the holidays and their is usually something that represents whichever holiday and each employees name is written on them. Well I thought I would make some fancy eggs with everyone's name cut out of them and then I put tissue paper behind the cutout.




Lastly was this 3D egg ornament. Another one that you cut on the Cricut and then just slide all the pieces together. Other than gluing tissue paper behind each of the panels this doesn't require any glue. 



12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

All very nice. My favorite is the last one, it is so delicate, detailed, and fragile looking.

MadSnapper said...

they are all cute, LOVE the ornament.. what will you do with it? take it to work? give it to Presley? our work place always had decorations, but each person did their own desk. guess who had nothing on her desk?

Donna said...

These are all Toooo Cute!
You're so Good at doing these sweet decorations!
hugs
Donna

Liz Hinds said...

You have such great ideas!

Rose said...

They are so cute...would be fun to make a lot of ornaments and hang them on a tree.

Lori said...

These are all so cute!!
I love the last one the most. It is stunning.

Jeanette said...

I love all of those, Ann. They are so cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

Wow! What a way to bring joy to the world. Using the tissue paper was a great idea. ❤️

happyone said...

You've been busy. All very nice.

CrystalChick said...

I like the tissue paper in between idea! Very nice!
Can you believe that for as long as I've been making cards, I've never used a Cricut.
~Mary

DeniseinVA said...

Love that cute egg and so nice for people at your work to see the ones with their names on them. Looks like you have a lot of fun with the Cricut. You sure do create real pretty things.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those all came out really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails