Tuesday, February 27, 2024

From Hobby Lobby

 Ginny asked the other day about what I got from Hobby Lobby. Today I'll show you the three things that I purchased. They had all their Easter stuff 40% off. All three of the items were in with the Easter decorations but none of them are specifically Easter. 

I bought this cute pink basket. It's about 6" high and 5" across



I also purchased this pretty pink glass jar.


Then I saw this bunch of tulips and thought they would look nice in the jar.


I thought about cutting the stems off a bit but decided that they are just fine like this. Besides, I might decide to put the tulips in something else and then they would be too short.

This last thing isn't from Hobby Lobby. This came from Bath and Body Works. They had their 3 wick candles on sale and this lilac one just smelled so pretty.



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Perfect purchases! I did not see any of these things when I was there. The tiny basket would also be good for jellybeans. I love the colors.

MadSnapper said...

the jar is beautiful, it is like my pink glass dishes from my grandmother. depression glass is what it makes me think of. it is pretty with the flowers or just by itself...

Rose said...

I like that jer, too...and wish I could smell that candle. I love lilac scented candles.

Lori said...

I love everything you bought! The tulips look real and so cute in that jar. I picked up a couple of things there last week too.

Sandee said...

Pretty, pretty and pretty. I'm loving the spring look.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Some great purchases. Love the basket and the jar!!

Jeanette said...

I want to buy everything I see when I go to Hobby Lobby. I did buy two wall sconces that I will show in my bedroom reveal post.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a fun trip!

DeniseinVA said...

All very nice purchases and I love your tulips in the jar.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You bought some lovely items. I love the pink basket.

Related Posts with Thumbnails