Thursday, February 29, 2024

Work day findings.

 Sunday was a typical day at work. Although I was a bit more tired than usual. I woke at midnight and never got back to sleep before the alarm went off at 3:00 a.m. For that reason I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks on me when I was slicing bread. I looked over at the loaf of raisin bread waiting it's turn to go through the bread slicer.


I called to the girl working in the deli. I told her to stand where I was and tell me what she saw when she looked at the bread. She saw the same thing I did.


Do you see it?

Did you see a dog? 

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

No, but I see a sloth!

MadSnapper said...

YES and it looks like Gibbs. just like a smal dog face. how cool is that. I love raisen bread. yum love dogs toooo

DeniseinVA said...

Gibbs! Love this!

Lori said...

You weren't delusional, I see it too!

Rose said...

Did you feel like you were getting ready too slice somebody's best friend?

happyone said...

Yes, I saw it right away.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes, I saw it!

Liz Hinds said...

A pug.

The Happy Whisk said...

That's a hoot. I saw a seal. Though when you say dog, I see that a little. Though more I see a seal. Either way, very fun.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, I see it!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails