Wednesday, February 7, 2024

That's what I get for not being more organized.

 Recently I showed you a picture of the glass block I decorated for Valentines day. I had said that I didn't have any lights to put in it so I used the pink ones I had on my shelves. This is what I showed you. 




After doing that post I ordered some fairy lights from Amazon

After ordering some fairy lights on Amazon I did some cleaning in the old craft room. Can you guess what I found? Not one but 3 sets of lights. 

I really can count. There are only 2 sets in the picture because the 3rd is in the glass block.

Here's the block with the white lights in it.

                                                   
                  






9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The color of the lights is a huge difference. They almost look like totally different things! Whenever I lose something, the best way to find it is to buy another!

MadSnapper said...

I am with you and Ginny! I can’t tell you how many times I have bought some thing including cans of food that I thought I didn’t have all kinds of things. I did the light thing at Christmas to found the fairy lights after I bought more that I didn’t like

Donna said...

I've learned to live with my..."triplicate" way of life...Lol
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Wow, it looks even better with the white lights.

Sandee said...

So pretty. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

I like the white lights a lot better.
Well now you have more lights for next time. :)

Rose said...

That sounds like something's I have done.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's funny that you already had some. They do look nice in the block.

DeniseinVA said...

You are not alone, lol! I like the fairy lights added.

Related Posts with Thumbnails