Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Taking pictures of pictures

 I used my light box to take pictures of some old school pictures so that I could print them out on my mini printer. I'm using them to create another page in the Nana Ann book. I had tried to scan and print them but they didn't turn out very well on my printer. These aren't all great but it does work a little better than doing it the other way.

I thought you might like seeing the various school pictures I have. I don't have one for every year and I don't know what grade a lot of these were. I only know that this one was kindergarten



And this one was my senior year.


Here's a couple collages of all the different ones I have.














12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The second one is my favorite; you are so beautiful. And the first one you look afraid!

DeniseinVA said...

I agree with Ginny and I love all your school photos :)

DeniseinVA said...

P.s. should add that first one perhaps you have been told to smile. I have similar expressions from our son’s early photos. All that being said these are all adorable.

MadSnapper said...

the light box is working great. these look so good, they are crystal clear. it always amazes me that our photos from the past, even the early ones, we can still tell it is us. i can see you in every one of these and some of them I see Amanda, I wonder if she has her school pics. that is one thing I do have. which is a surprise. even baby pics look like we do now, we can identify ourselves. I like the long straight hair pics

Rose said...

I love seeing these...I thought the kindergarten pic so cute. The long straight hair reminds me of me. I find it interesting that your hair style varies...except when I was young, my hair was always long and straight. But that was the style back then.

Jeanette said...

I love your school pictures! For a while every girl everywhere had long hair parted in the middle!

Lori said...

Very cool. Love your school pictures.

Liz Hinds said...

I had to read back to find out what a lightbox was. Interesting. it's fascinating how much we change with the years.

Sandee said...

You were beautiful then and you're beautiful now.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I love seeing those pictures, and the light box is doing a great job. ❤️

happyone said...

So nice seeing all your school pictures.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I enjoyed seeing these. I think they came out very nice. She's going to love these in her book.

Related Posts with Thumbnails