Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Plans change

 I had made an appointment to see about getting new hearing aids. One of mine doesn't work at all any more and the other won't charge all the way. It's only a matter of time before it dies as well. I was supposed to go yesterday. They called last Friday and left a message that they wanted me to come in at 3:30 instead of 4:00. I never called them back but I figured  no problem I'll just go earlier. Yesterday morning I missed another call from them. I called back expecting them to just tell me to come earlier. Instead she said they needed to reschedule because they were going to be out of the office until late. My new appointment isn't until March 18th. Probably by then the one good hearing aid will have died. I'm thinking of just seeing if I can get an appointment somewhere else.

I spent most of the morning playing on the computer and working on a card for Presley.





Since I didn't have to go to my appointment I went to Walmart instead to pick up a refill on my prescription and do a little shopping.

After that it was back home to work on some other crafty projects.


8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is so cute! And I never knew any little girl who did not love unicorns!

MadSnapper said...

The unicorn is as cute as the girl that will receive it. that is to long to wait, i vote go find another place if you can... Yay for WM shopping. no adventures to report to us? I am offically the WM reporter you know

DeniseinVA said...

That's another very cute card. Sorry about your appointments. I hope you can find another place if you need to.

Lin said...

Ugh. That's not good. Maybe make the appt and look around for something sooner in the meantime. I hope you have good luck with the one hanging on for awhile longer!

Sandee said...

Sorry you have to wait so long for another appointment. I would go for a different place too. Good luck.

Looks like you had a good day off otherwise.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Cute card. :)
What a pain about the appointment.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love the card but am sorry about the appointment. Fingers crossed you can get help earlier.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sorry about your hearing aids. I think that maybe you might want to try another place. That card is really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails