Saturday, February 10, 2024

Stuff from work

 So I'm still decorating the tops of my breakout sheets at work. It gives me something to do when I'm slacking. I took the picture before I decorated the current week. 


Oh look, here's another snowman.


Also had another cake order recently. Nothin special on this one.


Yesterday Susan Q asked:

How much snow was that exactly, Ann? I googled my area and in January 2016 my county had a whopping 26 inches of SNOW! This year so far only 9 to 11 inches. It's a great thing that with things of that nature, we can put them out of our memory! Love the retro pic. Be safe out there

That year the total for the season was 110" for the month of February we had 31" I tried to find the totals so far for this year but was unable to find the answer. Thankfully it's been less than 2015.



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a gorgeous cake! And I love your Christmas tree and lights doodle the best, it is so cool!

MadSnapper said...

I like the 2nd from the top.. they are all really cute and that snowman is adorable. wow wow wow. the snow i lived in for 5 years in KY was nothing like that. of maybe it was and I did not know because A. I was a child B. no internet. C. no cell phones

Rose said...

That is a lot of snow!

The cake is beautiful! And I love your doodles

Lori said...

I love your doodles and the cake is pretty. I like the blue and yellow. That is a lot of snow. I grew up in Central Illinois and we had a lot of snow back then. I think the most we've gotten here is 12 inches at one time.

Donna said...

What a Pretty cake! I'm envious of all your squiggles!
Have you ever done a Vintage Piping one? I think they're so pretty.
Stay Warm in all that snow!
hugs
Donna

happyone said...

The cake is beautiful. Wonderful job on the roses!!
Wish I could eat a piece of it. :)

Jeanette said...

Like all your doodles! They are cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your doodles, and I'm sure your colleagues at work love them too. 😊

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was a lot of snow. I like the way you decorate your sheets and that cake is beautiful.

DeniseinVA said...

Wow! Your cake is a work of art. Love the color combination. I also love your doodles. A lot of snow!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails