Monday, February 5, 2024

Playing with the light box

I did some more playing with the light box the other day. I borrowed some of Gibbs's biscuits for a little photo shoot. I of course had to pay Gibbs when I was done with said biscuits.

This one is taken from the front of the box



This one is taken from the top of the box




And this last one is taken from the front of the box with the front panel up.





Obviously I used the white backdrop but there are several others to choose from. There is one black and one white paper backdrop



Then there are several plastic backdrops in 6 different colors. I don't have the white one showing in this picture.



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The three all look the same. Interesting!

MadSnapper said...

I think the first one from the front is a little better than the other two. it shows the details. try taking one of a ring or necklace or bracelet, something shiny. be right there, i want to play!!!!

Lori said...

You are going to have so much fun with that. I think you're all set now to open an Etsy shop and sell some of your wonderful creations. You really are amazingly talented.

Rose said...

I am n ou t sure which I like best...

Sandee said...

I like the second one the best. I'm so terrible with a camera that I don't even take pictures.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. A big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

It certainly gives you a lot of light. They give you a selection of background colors.

Jeanette said...

That looks fun!

happyone said...

I love how you can use all the different color backgrounds.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those all look like great shots.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for buying it and sharing it with us. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails