Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Easter decorating

Normally after Valentines day, I put out a few things for St. Patrick's day. Because it's followed so closely by Easter this year I just went right into putting out the Easter stuff.

The  red truck that I bought last fall has taken up permanent residence on top of my fake fireplace. A little something different in it each season/holiday makes it fun all year long.

I also hung my banner that I made last year.


Instead of spreading everything out all over the house, quite a few things went right here on the shelves.

This is a table that sits near my front door. I've made it  a habit to drop my keys here when I get home. It's saved me a lot of headaches trying to figure out where I left my keys. I usually put a different dish here to drop my keys into.


The cave got a few decorations as well. This is on the wall at the bottom of the steps.


And this is over my desk.

I still have the tote with the rest of the decorations sitting in the living room so I'll likely put a few more things out but this is what I've done so far.

11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

my favorite is the HOP sign in the cave. so cute. it would be nice with led lights like a neon sign.. I love neon signs. great idea to use your shelving unit for all your cute things. you are ready for the Easter Holiday

Lori said...

It all looks so nice!!
I love the 'holiday' shelf and the red truck is awesome for any holiday.
Happy Wednesday !!

Donna said...

Everything is just too cute!! Love the truck!
hugs
Donna

Barwitzki said...

I like the red truck :-)) very much.
The snowdrops are blooming... and Easter is not far away.
Beautiful pennant chain.
A hug to you.

DeniseinVA said...

I love all your Easter decorations. You have inspired me to add a few more to my collection. I don’t have many. Love that red truck!

Rose said...

I love to see your decorations...everything is so cute. That's a great way to use the truck.

I carry my keys in my pocket 99.9% of the time because I used to always have thst frantic key search at the worst of times.

Sandee said...

Going right to Easter works for me too. Beautiful and I love that wonderful red truck.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love seeing them, and enlarged each one! I am putting out my Easter things right now, and you always give me ideas. I see the Cottontail Farms sign, you added a buffalo check frame! I have that sign! But of course with no frame. You really made it fancier. I think you maybe posted it once, too. I LOVE the bunny key dish, where did you get it??

happyone said...

Love the red truck.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love that you decorate for the seasons. And that you share them with us. That means a lot. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your decorations look so cute. You have so many. I have a few but haven't put them out. Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails