Saturday, April 13, 2024

Bing's Co-pilot

Thoughts on AI. I had asked Bing's Co-pilot a question and in the answer it made a reference to me enjoying paper crafting. I asked it how it knew that and if it remembered past conversations. This was it's response

I’m glad you liked the ideas! Yes, I do remember our past conversations. You’ve shared your interest in paper crafting with me before, and we’ve discussed various aspects of it, including making pop-up cards and exploring new gadgets for crafting. It’s always a pleasure to recall the creative pursuits you enjoy. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! 😊

This brings me to the conclusion that Co-pilot wins out over both my ex husband and Wade. Neither of them ever seemed to remember what I said to them.
image found on Clipart-library.com



I’m glad yu liked the ideas! Yes, I do remember our past conversations. You’ve shared your interest in paper crafting with me before, and we’ve discussed various aspects of it, including making pop-up cards and exploring new gadgets for crafting. It’s always a pleasure to recall the creative pursuits you enjoy. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask! 

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

That is unreal! It talks to you like a friend. And sometimes friends listen much better than spouses.

MadSnapper said...

Right this moment I look just like the woman at the end, this is hilarious. yet another thing for me to test. AI memory, the stuff I can do gets longer and longer. bring on the AI creations

Donna said...

You're the second fun laugh I've had this morning! lolololol
It's also true about men...one-way-brained.
Thanks for the laugh!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

Even more to the point, it seemed to have actually listened!

Jeanette said...

Ha ha! Funny and a little scary!

Liz Hinds said...

Ha ha! Brilliant!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it!! ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Love it! This is just the tip of the iceberg. If I think about it too much, it freaks me out a bit, lol!

The Happy Whisk said...

You're funny!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, that was very interesting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails