Thursday, April 18, 2024

Spring shelf

I finally got around to putting away my Easter decorations.  That left the shelves empty. I decided to use items that made me think spring.



These items I dug out of the magic cabinet that holds decorative items for different occasions


The jar on the left is one I've had for years. The pink basket and tulip are from my Easter decorations.

Two candles and a bunny. After all, bunnies aren't just for Easter


More of my Easter decorations that just say spring more than Easter.





8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I enlarged the first photo. I like everything there. Especially the star shaped doily.

MadSnapper said...

spring has sprung inside and now waiting for spring to spring outside... that is a cute bird on bottom shelf, lets see a closeup of that. it looks real. like my grandmothers parakeet
your mission if you choose to take it, it take photos of the bird on the perch in the light box... and of course show it HERE

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the spring look. That yellow one is my fave though all are very fun. Yesterday I bought a salted caramel apple candle. It's funny to me because that same scent in a few months seems like anyway, it'll be the same scent though named an autumn name. Anyway, LOVE the spring indoors!

Lori said...

It's so pretty. I love that you've dedicated this shelf for a seasonal display. I was watching two bunnies chase each other all around our yard yesterday, it was hilarious.

Donna said...

You are SO organized! These are all so pretty!
hugs
Donna

happyone said...

It does look nice and springy. Love the painted mason jar.

CheerfulMonk said...

I think it's neat that you have that area for seasonal decorations. I agree, bunnies and other decorations aren't just for Easter.

DeniseinVA said...

They are all beautiful decorations. Bunnies could be out all year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails