Wednesday, April 24, 2024

in response to comments.

Someone on a recent post said something about me being organized. I laughed as I looked around the room and saw my stuff scattered all over



Since I decided to shame myself here, I have since cleaned up this mess.



Other comments
Pam asked how old Gibbs was. He will be 10 this August.

Grace and Debbie both said how neat and clean the store looks. Well I have to say, what I showed looks good but there are areas that are pitiful. So many lazy people who will walk by the same mess day after day because no one told them to clean it up. I used to take it upon myself to take care of messes but got to the point where I was plain tired of cleaning up after other people.

Grace also asked if I charged extra when I add decorations to the cakes like the horseshoe I made. I should but I don't. If it was a decoration we had in the store I would but if I make it at home I don't. Reason being is that if I charge extra for it, the money goes to the store, not me. I'm using my own materials and time and I'm not going to let the store get money for that.

Donna and Lori both left the nicest comment about my happy mail cards
Donna said
I love mine! Thank you so much, Ann!
Do these designs just pop into your head or do you have patterns?
Your designs make for a whole lot of fun when they come...Before I open the card, Larry and I play a game of "what's the theme"...lol...he said dogs I said flowers! I won! lol
Happy Sunday sweet friend.
hugs
Donna

and Lori's comment
Thank you again!! Your happy mail feels like a hug. I hope you have a good Sunday.

10 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I think it’s nice that you sometimes add extra things to your cakes. I agree, if the store doesn’t pay you for it, then don’t let them make extra money on it, I hope all goes well with your job and big transition. Scary and sad times. Much love. ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

But it is an organized mess!! I have this same drawer set! Plastic, right?

MadSnapper said...

I am smiling at all the things in different places. I don’t know why but my place to pile stuff like this is the kitchen table and the bed and the room where my computer is. And I will like one thing on the bed and think I’m going to pick that up and put it where it goes and the next thing I know there’s six or eight things piled on top of it. Are used to never put things like this but for some reason now there’s a little piles of things everywhere. People tell me how clean my house is an I go ha ha because who’s going to take a picture of part of the house is not clean.

Rose said...

Oh. My...I am so glad I am not the only one. I try to do better about piles of stuff throughout the house, cannot conquer the kitchen table. You dont want to see our bedroom!

Jeanette said...

I always have stuff piled everywhere in my room where I do crafts and stuff. I call it an organized mess!

Sandee said...

I used to clean up behind everyone too and then I quit. It's not my stuff. I hear you.

Some very nice comments, too.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

Lori said...

I can't believe Gibbs is 10! He doesn't look that old. I have a few piles of organized mess here and there. I used to be SO organized but I don't know what happened. I have hopes of getting my office/craft room done soon but there is always so much more to do.

Your cards are like a big hug and the last few months they couldn't have come at a better time.

Wishing you a wonderful day!!

The Happy Whisk said...

I have a messy side! That's nice that you made the horseshoe. Any word yet on what the new buyers will do with the building? PS: I don't have email for awhile. I'm not sure how long it will be. Cheers and Happy Almost Weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Fun post! I loved reading the questions and answers.

DeniseinVA said...

I love my card and I can see from reading everyone's comments, you spread a lot of love and cheer around. Thanks again for mine, I loved my flowers this month and yes I am smiling.

I find it hard to keep organized but when everything is tidy, it's a good feeling. I do find that when things are untidy, I can put my hands on something a lot faster than I can if I tidy them up out of sight, lol!

I hope I look as good as Gibbs when I reach 10, lol!

Have a happy Friday dear friend!



Related Posts with Thumbnails