Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Continued from yesterday.

 Saturday morning, my appointment was for 9:30 am. I arrived at the location and pushed the paw print door bell.


 Some of you guessed right yesterday. It was grooming day for Gibbs. I knew that he had an appointment in April but couldn't remember which day. Thankfully they called on Friday to remind me.


This is our second time to this groomer. They're expensive but I think they all are these days. I remember pre-covid it cost $25 for grooming. Now it's $61 and change.


At least he looks good and I won't have to take him back for another 6 months.















14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cutie! They did a good job. Was he traumatized?

CheerfulMonk said...

He looks so different! And cute. I'm glad it's only once every six months...that helps some.

Rose said...

He is so darn cute! Good thing it is not required too often.

MadSnapper said...

I am wondering how they charge, as in by the pounds of the dog? or how much hair they have? or is it all one price according to what they do? can you tell I have never had a dog that had to be groomed other than with a hose in the back yard. LOL Gibbs looks handsome and happy and NOT traumatized.

Donna said...

Aww, the Gibbs is always adorable! Look at those eyes...he has lots to say...lol
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Gibbs is SO cute. He really posed for the photos of his new grooming. Adorable.

Lin said...

WOW..that is expensive...but what isn't? He looks awesome and I'm guessing he smells lovely as well. It's worth it to keep him looking smart and keeping his coat healthy. Such a cutie!

Jeanette said...

He looks so cute!

Sandee said...

So that's where you went. He's most handsome. A great time for a groom too.

Have a fabulous day and workweek, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

No, I did not guess that. He looks wonderful and so cute. I'm glad you have a place you can take him.

Pam said...

HANDSOME......the cost however is NOT

happyone said...

Maybe for Gibbs his grooming is like us going to the dentist every 6 months!!

DeniseinVA said...

He is so sweet and looks very cute with his new 'do'. It looks like he's saying, see, am I not beautiful? :)

Ida said...

Cute as can be.

Related Posts with Thumbnails