Friday, April 26, 2024

Art therapy.

Back to that day we had our last employee meeting I was feeling very nervous about what he was going to tell us. I needed to get my mind off of it so I grabbed some paper and markers and had some fun


I guess I was going for a bit of an inspirational theme here. Or maybe I was trying to tell myself to think positive.

Then there was this one. Can you guess that this one I did after I got home from the meeting. I was feeling a bit of relief after hearing the sale had fell through.


I'm still doing my weekly doodle at work as well and have a couple more to share. I've been trying to do a little more of this at home as well. Just sort of a creative outlet.


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is gorgeous!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

Please keep creating and sharing them! ❤️

Lori said...

I love these. I'm so glad it turned out to be a happy day. Happy Friday my friend.

Donna said...

Sale? He's trying to sell the store? I must have missed that along the way!
Love the doodles!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I love TV them al km...you are so talented!

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the art that you share. Wow, so it fell through. Is the current owner going to keep it open as is?

MadSnapper said...

I would do this at home if I could, this is lik journaling with pictures.thse are so cute

Katerinas Blog said...

Doodles are beautiful, inspiring. It is a useful skill to be able to make beautiful designs.
Essential in many professions!
I liked the blog and I follow!
Have a nice day!

Pam said...

Art is amazing for a peace of mind.

DeniseinVA said...

It's a very nice creative outlet and we get the benefit of it. Very pretty doodles, and very relaxing I'm sure.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love that you can express yourself that way. I love the happyday!

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty! I like these a lot! Happy Day to you my friend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails