Sunday, April 14, 2024

Contradiction.

 After the conversation I had with Bing's co-pilot where it recalled information from a past conversation, I decided to test it.

This was our conversation.


What do you know about me?

Copilot

I don’t have access to personal data about individuals unless it has been shared with me in the course of our conversation. My design is privacy-focused, and I’m here to provide information and assistance based on the topics we discuss. How can I assist you today?

You
I want to know what you know about me from our past conversations

Copilot

I’m sorry, but I don’t retain personal conversation histories or details about individuals. Each session with me is designed to be independent to ensure privacy and confidentiality. If there’s something specific from a past conversation that you’d like to continue discussing or need help with again, feel free to let me know, and I’ll do my best to assist you!

You
Yesterday I asked a question and part of your answer mentioned a specific like that I have that was not mentioned in the original question. When I asked if you remembered past conversations your reply was yes.Your answers here today contradict that.

Copilot

I apologize for any confusion. I’m designed to not retain or recall personal data from conversations to ensure user privacy. Thank you for understanding.






This is when it told me it might be time to move on to a new topic. I guess it didn't care to talk to me about why it told me one thing that day and something different the day before. Maybe Co-pilot is just like both my husbands after all.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is suspicious, mysterious, and illogical. If it doesn't remember anything it knew about you, then what happened the other day? Maybe try asking pointed questions, like ...what kind of crafting do I like?

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm still laughing at your punch lines on both posts. I told Andy about the first one. 😊 Thank you!!

MadSnapper said...

This just proves what I already believed. AI is a MAN... I knew it! ha ha.... so far I have not had a conversation with it. I do know sometimes it understands what I say and sometimes he doesn't, which if further proof he is a he

DeniseinVA said...

Fascinating and I had a laugh at MadSnapper’s answer.

Lori said...

Too funny!

Rose said...

I will try to think and tell you my thought in an email. Also laughing at Sandra

The Happy Whisk said...

Oh my goodness. lol. Hope you're having a groovy Sunday.

Liz Hinds said...

You are having fun!

Pam said...

Go get girl

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's pretty interesting. I wonder why you got an answer before and not this time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails