Friday, April 12, 2024

work doodles.

I have 3 more doodles that I did on my papers at work. I'm going to be sad when I don't have these to do any more.

The first one I did near the end of the week. That was when I took my vacation and the other girl didn't bother with drawing. The second one, of course, was Easter week. 

Finally since it's April and April showers bring May flowers, I had to do umbrellas and raindrops. Yes, I know my umbrellas don't have any handles. That's because they are behind the box on the paper where all the info goes. 

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the eggs, basket, and umbrellas! I think I will miss them much more than you will...I just love seeing what you come up with.

Donna said...

These are all so cute! Shame on the other worker who failed
to also draw! lolol
hugs
Donna

Barwitzki said...

Ahhh... now you probably need a sketchbook!
Kind regards to you from Viola

Lori said...

So cute. Your coworker was no fun was she? I think you need a sketchbook to pull out when you feel like doodling and then you'll have them all to look back on.

Rose said...

I love both of these...on my phonevtherecare only two.

MadSnapper said...

I love the umbrellas, they look like our beach umbrellas. you might need the sketchbook that Lori suggested. bet they will have them at the dollar tree store. you can always make a chore chart and decorate thatHa ha

Grace said...

Of course they are! These are delightful!

Jeanette said...

I love your doodles! Cute and clever!

happyone said...

I love your umbrellas. I actually need a new one, mine leaks!!

The Happy Whisk said...

These are fun. I love the umbrellas.

The Happy Whisk said...

Think I'm in spam. Ugh. Blogger makes me nuts.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your doodles and will miss them too!

DeniseinVA said...

I think we will all miss your cute doodles. Maybe you can make them just for blogging :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are all really cute. I'm sure they brighten your day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails