Thursday, April 25, 2024

A little birdie told me

That I should post more pictures of the bird that was on the bottom. shelf that I posted the other day. I popped the bird into my lightbox and snapped away.

I can't remember where or when I got this. It may have been a gift or I may have bought it myself. I really have no clue.

I like the base on it.


The bird itself is really kind of on the ugly side.


From further away it's a bit more attractive looking.


I love the details on the back of it.


Since I liked the above picture I thought I would turn it into black and white and then I liked it even more. I thought it would look good with a quote on the right side but haven't gotten around do doing that yet.




10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It does look a bit mad. And I like the front better than the back. But I like it and would buy it if I saw it.

Rose said...

I wonder what quote you will think of to do.with it....I like either version.

Lori said...

I love the black and white picture. It would look awesome with a quote on the side. Have a good day!!

Donna said...

I like the base, as well...pretty.
The black and white is my favorite, of the bird. I think he needs a hug...lol
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I like this a lot.. is he would or ceramic, looks like carved wood. not sure why it appeals to me, but it did in your other photo and now he is even cuter. I need a white box.. but then what would I put in it

The Happy Whisk said...

That's a very cool base. I like the bird though, not as much as the base. The wings are pretty.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thanks for sharing more of the bird. His feather details on his back are beautiful.

Pam said...

Oh Ilove the whole thing

DeniseinVA said...

That is so cute, you took great photos of it.

CheerfulMonk said...

Your light box takes great pictures! ❤️😄

Related Posts with Thumbnails