Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Fall in my back yard

Monday started off cold and rainy. As the day went on it stayed cold but the sun did come out a few times. I chose to stayinside and do very little. I did manage to do a little bit of cleaning that I've been putting off.

My back yard is littered with falling leaves.

The odd thing is that there are some trees that are already completely bare and some that are still all green. I haven't seen a ton of color. I had heard that this was supposed to be a spectacular fall but so far I haven't seen it.

Also in my back yard is the shed that is still standing. I've gotten everything out of it so now it's just up to the neighbor to tear it down when he has the time



Here's a closer look at the roof and the reason for why it has to come down.


17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The weather has been the same here today. You feed and bathe the birds!

crafty cat corner said...

Thought for a minute that you had had a fall yourself.
Are you going to replace the shed?
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

Looks like THEY were wrong about the spectacular colors.. and it also looks like the leaves know it is fall and they are falling.. poor shed, needs a roof, hope the neighbor gets it down soon. what will you do with the lawn mower? do you have a garage?

Lin said...

That will be nice to have that shed gone. Your yard will be easier to maintain without that and the pool to have to maintain.

Out on the prairie said...

Waiting for a windy day to blow my leaves away.Easy to put a roof on that.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Will you eventually rake them? On my, I can see why that shed needs to come down.

Grace said...

Not getting a ton of color here either - what little there is tends to be orange! Not much in the red/gold spectrum. Thos I suppose red/gold IS orange LOL

The Feminine Energy said...

Yep, time for the shed to go. Outdoor chores never seem to go away, do they?! And they wait for us too. *bleh* Lovingly, Andrea xoxo

Sandee said...

Not much color here either. We don't get much fall colors with all the palm trees.

I see why that shed needs to come down.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Ann Thompson said...

Wade loved to watch the birds out there. Unfortunately I haven't been keeping the feeder filled but the birdbath has had water in it

Ann Thompson said...

Well I would like to replace the shed but for now it just isn't in the budget

Ann Thompson said...

It will be nice to not have to mow around it alk

Ann Thompson said...

I'm not much of a roofer so it's not so easy for me lol

Ann Thompson said...

LOL I guess you get it all 3 colors in one leaf

Ann Thompson said...

No they never do. It's always something.

Ann Thompson said...

It won't be long here before there are no leaves at all

Reeni said...

No color here either - just the normal green or brown on the ground. Such a letdown - it's one of the things I look forward to. Hope he gets the shed down soon! It looks dangerous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails