Thursday, October 4, 2018

Raspberry evil eye

Yesterday when I got home from work I decided that since it was such a beautiful day I would go outside and start working on putting things away before winter hits.

It looks like fall on my front door but the leaves on the trees are all very green

The gnome out in my back yard is wondering how long he had to sit there for that spider web to grow off of him.


While I was enjoying the wonderful weather someone was not only giving me a raspberry but the evil eye as well. How could he look so grumpy when it was so nice out there.

13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Gibbs is not grumpy or giving the evil eye, he is either winking at you OR the sun is in ONE eye only. he is precious... you are ready for fall if it every falls... we are at 73 degrees right now and I am soooo happy but it will be 90 by noon. booooo

Hootin Anni said...

That gnome & of course, Gibbs, are sweetness all over!

Grace said...

It was just the sun in his eyes!

Sandee said...

I think Gibbs was just happy you were home and spending time with him. That's it.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to the handsome Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Lin said...

Maybe he is winking at you???

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hmmm, looks like he is squinting at the sun to me. Your wreath is pretty! It looks like the leaves just blew off the trees, and landed there.

Connie said...

Oh, I think he looks adorable . . . he was probably wondering why you were working and not chasing him around the yard, playing. Oh, the life of a well kept dog, it must be nice, LOL. :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your Fall wreath. I need to change mine soon! Hugs!

Reeni said...

Aww Grumpy Gibbs! He's still a cutie! It's still so hot here - very unfall-like and it's ticking me off. :)

Duni said...

We've had a couple of sunny but chilly days. The leaves have turned here already. Awww...Gibbs :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute gnome. That's so funny about Gibbs.

Out on the prairie said...

End of the year, Gibbs is maybe hoping to not get a spider web on him.

Ida said...

Sounds like a good thing to get accomplished. I need to do that as well. Gibbs looks happy to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails