Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Too much cute

Today I have more of Presley. They are not very good pictures but they are all about being cute. Presley LOVES to see herself. Give her a mirror and she smiles up a storm. Same thing if you let her see herself in your phones camera.



I guess the girl just knows cute when she sees it.

I know today is Halloween and I should have posted something to do with that but instead I decided there would be no tricks I would just treat you to some Presley sweetness.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So adorable! I wonder if she thinks it's another baby?

handmade by amalia said...

That smile!
Amalia
xo

The Feminine Energy said...

Pictures of Presley are treats indeed. She's a doll, Ann! ~Andrea xoxo

crafty cat corner said...

She's so beautiful.
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

I am glad you chose to TREAT us to Presley, she is sooooo cute... what a happy baby, she looks so full of joy....

Lin said...

Aw. She is a beauty! There is nothing like a happy baby to make your day!

Sandee said...

Best treat this morning. She's adorable indeed.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

Baby Princess photos - yours, mine, ours - Always a treat!

Out on the prairie said...

Someone asked today where my costume was and I boldly showed my pirate skull shirt. they asked if I was a biker. LOL Did ride my bike yesterday,waiting for it to warm a bit more today

Ann said...

not sure what she thinks it is but she knows she likes it...lol

Ann said...

yep, that's for sure

Ann said...

They sure are

BeadedTail said...

I'm so happy you have her in your life to make you smile! She's adorable!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She's adorable. What a joy for you.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Melt-my-heart cuteness! Presley is adorable :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails