Saturday, October 27, 2018

I can't explain it.

To start with, this is a a bad picture but it's not here to be a work of art, it's here to tell a story.


I've got this aquarium. It has just that one fish in it and a huge ugly algae eater. It was Wade's aquarium. He fed the fish, he cleaned the tank, I did nothing with it. Probably 2 or 3 times a year, he would empty it and totally clean it because it would get that disgusting looking. I can't say for certain but I'm thinking that it was a month or two before he died that he last cleaned this. By now the water should be looking nasty. I haven't done a thing to this. I haven't cleaned it, changed a filter or anything. All I do is throw in some fish food every day and add a little more water when it gets low. The tank is spotless. Like it was just cleaned yesterday, spotless. There isn't even a bit of a algae growing on the fake plants.  I am totally baffled. The only explanation I can come up with is that Wade is continuing to take care of it.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my. I am kind of speechless at this. Could it be a sign that things are going to be alright...

The Feminine Energy said...

Oh my word.... now this is unexplainable. No wait, I think you DID explain it, Ann. Wade is obviously still taking care of the tank!! I believe that, absolutely!! Hey, maybe tell him to do the laundry too? :-) Love, Andrea xoxo

MadSnapper said...

it is beautiful..so glad it is self cleaning and hope this is a sign things are looking UP for you..

Marg said...

It could be that Wade is still taking care of the tank. That is strange but a good thing that the tank is staying clean. Ann, you have a great week end.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

That is strange, but a good story and wonderful for you. A blessing for you at this time.

Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

Sandee said...

You may be right, Wade is letting you know things are going to be okay. I say go with it. Hubby and I are convinced that Little Bit has visited us after she crossed the bridge. So we believe.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

I always think of siphoning and getting a mouthful. Remember last year with a pool and finding a squirrel in the bottom. YUCKO

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's really amazing and just what you need! So glad that it is working out for you.

peggy said...

I believe in signs. I think this is one just for you.

Reeni said...

Oh my gosh definitely a sign from above! You will have to keep us posted on how long it stays clean. That is so neat.

Related Posts with Thumbnails