Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas



My Christmas Wish For You

By Kristen M. Saccardi
My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun
I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer
May you count your blessings, one by one
And when totaled by the lot
May you find all you’ve been given
To be more than what you sought
May your journeys be short, your burdens light
May your spirit never grow old
May all your clouds have silver linings
And your rainbows pots of gold
I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend
And a happy New Year, too.

10 comments:

MadSnapper said...

thank you and this is perfect. I love it. Merry Christmas and I hope you find joy today and lots of small blessings. love you lots

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely Christmas blessing! Thanks for sharing and the same for you dear Ann.

Have a wonderful Christmas day and a fantastic 2019.

Love, hugs & prayers ~ FlowerLady

Kate said...

A beautiful 'wish' and I wish it for you.

Sandee said...

• ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
•。★ Christmas 。* 。
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| 田田 |門| ˚And a Happy New Year
* Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful poem! I hope you have a great Christmas! Is that your daughter you are with on Facebook? You two look so much alike!

Marg said...

That is one terrific poem. Hope all those wishes etc. come true for you. Have a great day.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you so much! I hope your day was full of joy.

Ann said...

Yes, that is my daughter

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful words. THANKS..... Merry Christmas. Loved the selfies --and especially the picture of your and your daughter on FB.. She looks like you. Love those smiles.

Hugs,
Betsy

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful! Hope your day was a good one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails