Sunday, January 30, 2022

More blog help

 This time help with a blog post comes from my daughter Amanda. She sent me a text saying I could blog about Presley's birthday party. It was last Sunday. I work on Sunday till 3:00 and they had the party at 2:00. Yeah I could have gone after work but I had been gone since 4:30am, I would have had to go home and let Gibbs out, change my clothes and by then it's probably close to 4:00. That day I was dead tired to and I was just not about to do it. It was mostly Presley's moms family anyway. Any way, Amanda says "noone needs to know they aren't you're pictures and that you didn't go because of work." 

I said I could use the pictures but I wasn't going to pretend I was actually there. 

So without further ado, here's Ms. 4 year old Presley


I'm sure some of you will wonder if I  made the cake. No, I didn't. Amanda said that Presley's other grandmother made it. For her first and second birthday I was asked to make a cake but this time I wasn't. I suppose it was even a miracle that I got the Facebook invitation to the party. (Oh my, did that sound a bit snarky?) Well it is what it is and I won't pretend that it's something else.


And a final one that I stole off of Amanda's Facebook page of her and Presley



13 comments:

Rose said...

She is just so cute...i wish you hot to see her regularly. I am afraid I would be sn snarky, too.

Hootin Anni said...

She's a doll!!

MadSnapper said...

She is adorable and so sorry that vindictive time of the party did not allow you to go. she certainly has the art of being vindictive down to a T. Amanda did good with the photos. the cake looks like a wedding cake, which makes me wonder if it was chosen by Presley . she looks like a princess

Martha said...

She sure is adorable. From everything I know I think you have every right to be snarky Ann!

Donna said...

Oh my...Your Presley is Beautiful!!
And please don't sweat the small stuff...You just do what you can concerning Presley. If you can be there, then do...if you can't? She won't love you any less (unless you go to Disneyland without her then things might get a bit dicey...:0)Lol
PS- try making a cake for her for NO reason...that'll shake things up...lol
hughugs
Donna

betty said...

I don't know the history with Presley (and that's okay) but she is adorable and I love her name!! Looked like she enjoyed her party and I think that is all that matters!!

betty

Beside a babbling brook... said...

She is a cutie....

Think her mom is the one, who "has a bee up her ass," about you, and doesn't mingle with you. Right? >,-)

๐ŸŒฒ⛄๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ ⛄๐ŸŒฒ

The Feminine Energy said...

(((((((((((((Ann))))))))))))) ~Andrea xoxoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She's adorable. Can;t believe she is 4 already. I wish you could have gone but believe me I understand completely. So glad Amanda sent you these photos. I pray things get better between you and Presley's mom someday.

Jeanette said...

I totally understand why you didn't go. I wish you had a better daughter in law but like you said, it is what it is.

Pam said...

Merriest Bday to her. So totally sweet.

CheerfulMonk said...

It's hard to believe Presley is four already. You did the right thing in not going to the party, but I'm so glad you have Amanda. It reminds me of the old saying, "A son is a son 'til he gets him a wife. A daughter's a daughter all of her life." Thank Amanda for us.

It is what it is. :(

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday Presley! Such a sweety! I hope time will be kind and things will get better. These situations are really hard, especially when little ones are involved. Thanks for sharing these photos, thanks to Amanda too. That's a real sweet photo of the two of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails