Monday, April 11, 2022

Getting ready for Easter

 What's Easter without some eggs. I could hard boil some and then color them but I decided to do my eggs a little differently.

I bought these extra large plastic fillable eggs at Dollar Tree. They have a clear plastic top and a small design on the side.


I cut some vinyl and decorated the front. I think I may have found this design on Cricut Design Space but I'm not positive. I changed it a bit because it was all black with little red hearts on either side of the word say. I turned the bunny white and changed the hearts to Easter eggs.
 
I had a hard time getting a good picture because the light was reflecting in the plastic tops. 

These are now filled. I scrunched up some tissue paper to put in the bottom and then added some chocolate of course.


12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really cute, and very unique!

betty said...

So cute! I like how you made them! We colored eggs tonight with the family. Five dozen eggs were so much fun to cook and color :) (We usually only do 3 dozen but we had my BIL/SIL visiting and invited them to color eggs, something they hadn't done in years :) Thankfully we split the eggs with everyone otherwise I can't imagine eating 60 hard boiled eggs in one week!

betty

MadSnapper said...

they are really cute and also funny. that cricut was a great investment, I remember when you were trying to decide to buy it

Hootin Anni said...

How clever!! I like the whole concept.

Rose said...

That is a great idea! Chocolate is always good.

Donna said...

Another cute idea! I come here not only out of friendship but also because you come up with the cutest things!
hughugs
Donna

Sandee said...

Adorable and chocolate too. Love them. Did you make one for me?

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

I like what you did with them, must have been fun to put together.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like those a lot!
I get frustrated sometimes trying to take pictures and getting shadows or reflections in them.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE

CheerfulMonk said...

That's so cute! 😊

My Tata's Cottage said...

That is so cute! Our yougnest daughter always uses her Circut. She even makes doormats. sHe is a crafty one like you. Ilove those eggs. Very cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails