Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Taking advantage

 The last few days have been absolutely beautiful. Yesterday morning I thought I would take advantage of it and go outside with my camera. I was out in the back yard crouched down taking pictures of something growing in the grass when I heard a voice. They are starting to work on replacing the grass that was dug up in all the yards last year when they replaced the gas lines. I started walking towards the man and he said "don't take a picture of me, you'll break your camera." Then he asked if I could move my car. Last year they had dug from the road to the house along the edge of my driveway. He needed me to move the car out of the way so they get their equipment in there to get the dirt ready to plant the grass seed. 

I couldn't resist taking a picture of him through the window when I went back inside.


He was wrong, he didn't break my camera at all.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A good stealth shot!! Yikes, there does need to be grass there. It should grow pretty fast.

betty said...

It is good they are replacing the grass! Looks like a big machine he is working with too. Hopefully the grass will grow quickly. Good to hear the weather was nice so you could enjoy some outside fun!

betty

Hootin Anni said...

Is this something your city does out of courtesy? I'm not sure if ours would do this. Probably the owner's responsibility. That's awesome. Sneaky camera maneuver!

crafty cat corner said...

That was sneaky Anne, lol
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

Sneaky is good! I like the though of Stealthy Snapping Ann Snapping Stealthy photos for us..

Rose said...

I was thinking along the lines of the city or whoever replaced the lines woukd not redo the grass.

Jeanette said...

Yeah, I've done some sneaky through the window shots before!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the nicer weather and he didn't break your camera.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Feminine Energy said...

You would make a good detective sleuth, Ann. Now you know what your side job can be once you retire from managing the bakery. I'm so glad you folks have had sunshine. Send some my way, would ya? :-) ~Andrea xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's a cute story. So did you get your car moved?

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you had some beautiful weather. Nice picture. 😊

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

What MadSnapper (Sandra) said!

DeniseinVA said...

He has a good sense of humor. I like the stealthy photo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails