Sunday, April 10, 2022

The gnome knows.

 I could say that gnomebody knows what I've been up to, but the gnome is going to rat me out. Last Monday I spent some time in my craft room giving my Cricut a workout. I decided to cut out several projects and then I would have plenty to work on while sitting in front of the tv. 

One of the projects was this gnome pop up card. It was a free cut file from Craft with Sarah

Pardon the not so great pictures but we've had some gloomy weather.

This is the front of the card.


And here is the inside.

There is also a girl gnome that is supposed to go on the front but when I took the picture I hadn't done that yet.

Finally we have my oops. When you look at the card from the front you would think that it opens at the bottom. This one though opens at the top. I forgot to double check that I had it sitting right before I glued the front panel on the card. It's still super cut though and the top opening just makes it unique.


11 comments:

betty said...

I think it is an adorable scene for the gnome(s) to be in! I also like the top opening of the card. Makes it a bit more unique! Nicely done!

betty

Rose said...

It is so cute...

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's adorable! I love gnomes.

Hootin Anni said...

That is a great one. You make the BEST holiday themed cards.

MadSnapper said...

Last night I was telling Bob something about collections, can't remember what, and I said Ann abd Ginny and Annie collect gnomes and he said what is a gnome? I said we need to walk you through Walmart at least once a week.. this card is really cute and I like the opening differently. fits with the gnomes.. good idea to create a lot of things to work on while sitting in the ANN CAVE

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's the cutest one you've made! I love gnomes!

CheerfulMonk said...

It's adorable!

Grandma C said...

Cute card! I like how the front drops down when opening the card, it's like the Gnome is hiding behind all the flowers.

DeniseinVA said...

It looks very cute too Ann.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think the card came out really cute!

My Tata's Cottage said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails