Thursday, April 28, 2022

More diamond painting.

It's been a while since I showed you the first heart-shaped diamond painting keychain that I made. Since then I have finished all five of the heart-shaped ones and have moved on to the butterflies. Today I'll show you the hearts

Blog pal Andrea had commented on my last post with some suggestions about sealing them. It's nice to have blog pals who offer advice. I had actually already saw a video comparing different things to use to seal these projects. As luck would have it I happened to even have one of the glues in my craft supplies.
 
Of the five I would have to say that this one is my favorite

I have really enjoyed doing these and at the time of this writing, I only have 2 1/2 of the butterflies left to go. I went on Amazon and picked a couple more kits to purchase. One was for Christmas tags that will be nice to tuck inside cards when I send them. The other was suncatchers. I figured those will make nice gifts too.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are each equally beautiful! I think my favorite is your favorite. And also the one with a lot of pink in it.

betty said...

All those hearts came out very nice! I would pick the dark purple as my favorite! Good idea with the Christmas tags and suncatchers. It is hard to do the sealing of these? I really have to look into these more. I wonder if my 16 year old step granddaughter who enjoys crafts would like to do these?

betty

Terra said...

These are beauties you created, I like the colors and designs and the sparkle to them.

Molly Smith said...

Wow, these are so pretty I just can't pick a favorite. I love bright colors and these certainly make a statement. With those latches, reminds me of what my granddaughter calls "charms" that she hooks on her backpack, she's 17. Oh Ann, I never got into this craft, I knew I'd never stop. People have told me it is very relaxing.

xo,
Molly

MadSnapper said...

these are just simply beautiful. I love all of them and agree with your favorite. they are way to pretty for key chains, must be someway to use them for decorations. on a pretty chain around a neck, hanging like a sun catcher. can't wait to see the sun catchers. i am loving these beads

Hootin Anni said...

Ann, these are magnificent! Really!!

Rose said...

These are really pretty...I should look.into them and see how they are done. I am wondering if my granddaughter would enjoy doing them.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my goodness...these are gorgeous! I'll go find the other post! I would love to try to make one!

DeniseinVA said...

That's a great idea about tucking them inside cards. I love these and can see why that one is your favorite. I was thinking they would look great as a pair of earrings, and Sandra's idea of a pendant also :) They are beautiful!!!

The Feminine Energy said...

These are so gorgeous, Ann, and I'm happy you sealed these beauties so they last a good long time. Great job!!! ~Andrea xoxo

Grace said...

When I read the first post about these crafts I too wondered about the practicality of a beaded keychain - that the beads would be falling off rather quickly since keychains get a lot of use and abuse and knocking around - Happy to read that there is a way to "preserve" the beads. These are pretty, very pretty. Are the designs pre-done, like in a paint by number thing, or do you just wing it?

Sandee said...

Very pretty. Love them all.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

Those are really nice! I must try diamond painting too!

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️👍

Ida said...

These are really pretty.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those came out so pretty. I like the one you like the best too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails