Saturday, April 16, 2022

Mindless fun

One of the blogs that I follow in my Feedly feed is Jennifer McGuire. She has videos with different stamping and die cut ideas for card making. I don't always try things she does but I have done a few. Any way, she works with ink a lot and is always making beautiful backgrounds for her cards. One of my days off I thought I would just do some playing around and see what I could do.

I grabbed some of my inks, some watercolor paper and a small water spritzer bottle and sat down to play.
I inked up the paper and used my blending sponges. Then I spritzed them with water.

This one is still wet. I kind of like how shiny it looks.

This one reminds me of an Easter egg. 

So I didn't do anything with these when I was done. I simply had fun playing.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They came out really pretty! And even on your first try!

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for playing! I love to do that too.

Hootin Anni said...

You had some play time (where they turned out pretty). Now, after that, it's nap time!! πŸ˜‰

crafty cat corner said...

That's what we all should do more of, play. It's good for the soul.
I like these Anne.
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

to me it is more about the PLAYING than the finished product. when I Play, my mind forgets the world around me and stops my whirling fretter... they are both pretty and yes it does look like Easter egg colors. the top one is my favorite and you will see why on my blog today

Rose said...

I don't have the inks, etc, but think it looks like such fun. These are so pretty..

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Fun playing!

Excellent!

And you can save these pretty papers, for some yet unknown future project.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jeanette said...

Those are really cute and probably can be used for a lot of different things!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They came so pretty. Glad you had fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails