Friday, April 15, 2022

Yellow roses

 Amanda had sent me a text message saying that she knew what she wanted for her birthday this year. (it's not till June but no sense waiting till the last minute.) Any way, she said she wanted flowers this year to plant outside. She specifically mentioned roses and that she liked yellow ones. 

The very next day I went to work and we got our delivery of Easter flowers in. Can you guess what was included in the delivery? Yep, yellow roses. They're the mini roses and I know that's not what she was talking about but I couldn't resist buying these for her.




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really gorgeous! I like them better than the red ones. I don't think I have never seen miniature yellow roses!

betty said...

How very pretty!! I'm sure she enjoyed them!! Roses are always such a delight to have in a flower display :)

betty

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhh, I'm right there with Amanda...yellow roses are so pretty.

MadSnapper said...

I am not a fan of regular roses, but I love the minis and yellow is my favorite color for flowers. these are awesome, did you give them to her yet?

Rose said...

I do love yellow roses, too. This one is beautiful.

Grace said...

Yup, yellow roses are my favs too. And mini roses are lovely and a nice add for a garden and a bouquet.

Sandee said...

Beautiful and yellow is such a happy color.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Donna said...

She can plant it and it will grow beautifully... I have a mini red one.
hughugs
Donna

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Adorable!

Bright and sunny!

Happy!

Happy Easter
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

CheerfulMonk said...

She'll love them. ❤️

Jeanette said...

They are beautiful and how convenient to have them just come into the store!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yellow is my favorite color. Those are so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails