Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Pioneer Woman Wednesday

 It's time for another addition of Pioneer Woman Wednesday. Lets see, what do I have to show today.

Last week I showed the pans I bought. I mentioned that the set I got came with some utensils and baking dishes. It actually was supposed to have 2 different sized baking dishes but when I opened up the box the smaller of the two was broken. I had tried to get a replacement but Walmart was not very cooperative. They said that because it was  a special deal there wasn't anything they could do unless they had the same set in stock at the store, which of course they didn't. I could have returned the whole thing but it had been a good price for just the pans alone so I just dealt with it. 

I do like this dish and it comes with a plastic vented cover. I think this might be a 2 quart size dish.



13 comments:

betty said...

Geesh, Wal-Mart and their lack of customer service on the broken pan. I see their point, but still they could have tried to resolve it somehow. This piece you featurd is just so colorful! I love it! I like too that it came with a lid. Makes it good if you are making something to share at a potluck or the like to transport it to the event.

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

Of course I love it! But what a shame about the other one!

Ginny Hartzler said...

No, the college is not a medical school. Good thought, though. It is a local community college.

Hootin Anni said...

The roses are so pretty. I'm thinking since one piece was broken, this set is ceramic?

Rose said...

Thatbus pretty and is such a convenient size.

MadSnapper said...

I like the size, is this microwavable? probably is since it is bake ware. I am seeing PW in all the stores, I saw it somewhere other than WM but can't right now remember where. did you know WM now has linens in this design?

DeniseinVA said...

Very pretty! Sorry about the broken one.

Sandee said...

So beautiful. I just love her show.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Feminine Energy said...

That's a darling dish, Ann. I love it and I'm sorry the other one was broken. Usually Walmart is super good about returns. But apparently not in your case. That's just not right. But I'm glad you're happy with what you have. ~Andrea xoxo

Jeanette said...

Very pretty!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's really pretty and how nice to have the plastic cover.

CheerfulMonk said...

Pioneer Wednesdays is a great idea. 😊

CheerfulMonk said...

Pioneer Woman Wednesdays, of course.

Related Posts with Thumbnails