Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Pioneer Woman Wednesday

 What shall I show you today?


Well since sometimes I don't always feel like I measure up to people's expectations of me, I'll show you that Pioneer Woman always helps me measure correctly. 

There is this set of measuring bowls. At first I didn't think I would use them very often but I find myself reaching for these a lot. 


The set on the left is a 2 cup liquid measuring cup along with a set of dry measuring cups.
The set on the right is measuring cups and measuring spoons. This set came included with something else I bought.

Finally I have these glass measuring spoons. Surprisingly I have yet to drop one and break it.


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love your Wednesday blogs. I went to Wal-Mart today, and bought a bunch more Pioneer Woman!

Hootin Anni said...

I have plastic!! Lol
These are pretty. Very decorative. Ann, don't jinx yourself about breaking them!!

Donna said...

I like those measuring bowls! Haven’t seen those…I’ll have to go to Walmart…
Hughugs
Donna

Rose said...

I think they are besutiful. They would look beautiful just to.sit out as art.

MadSnapper said...

I have never seen or heard of measuring bowls! So is it marked inside so that you can tell you got one cup or how do you tell measurements with the bowls? I like those glass spoons are beautiful. Even I'd the non cook have three different sets of measuring spoons

DeniseinVA said...

That's a real nice collection today. Always enjoy your posts :)

Sandee said...

I love her show. I only get to see it when I get my nails and toes done. She's so entertaining.

Have a fabulous day and rest to the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

betty said...

Don't sell yourself short. I believe you probably exceed people's expectations of you!! All lovely measuring cups and spoons! I would have to make room in my kitchen for her stuff. It sure is tempting with how pretty it all is though.

Betty

My Tata's Cottage said...

So cute! I bought a Pioneer WOman butter dish. It says "everything is better with butter!" I agree.

CheerfulMonk said...

No, you never disappoint or fall short. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are all lovely. I especially like the bowls and the set of 4 measuring spoons. They other two sets look awesome because of all the choices you have.

Pam said...

My daughter loves that stuff.

The Feminine Energy said...

I love Pioneer Woman's things. They're always so darling and so reasonable too, at Walmart. ~Andrea xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails