Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Pioneer Woman Wednesday

 Today I've got pots and pans. Years ago I contemplated purchasing a set of Pioneer Woman cookware. Walmart had the set at a pretty good price but like any other purchase over $50 I hesitated, contemplated and procrastinated. When I finally made the decision to go buy them they had raised the price and I changed my mind. Turns out I made a good decision because when I finally did buy a set it came with extras that weren't included the first time around.

I can't remember what the other color choices were when I bought these but I liked the red.


Also included with the set was a cast iron skillet



There were baking dishes that were included as well but I'll save those for another post. I can't remember if there was anything else included or not. I absolutely love these pans though and I'm really glad that I decided to buy them.

13 comments:

betty said...

I like the red too. And I like the shape of some of the pots. We bought a new set of pots 6 years ago when we moved down to Phoenix and I like them but some of them just aren't the shape I like for cooking, lol. I might have to look at these at Wal-Mart sometime and maybe buy a new set :)

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really pretty and cheerful! And the cast iron skillet is adorable. I do not have any of her pots and pans, but I always admire them. How long have they held up so far?

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty color, nice shape. Not a bad price either. I only use a cast iron skillet (mines at least 50 years old) for deep dish pizza.

Rose said...

I love that color. I think as t that time there was also a pretty blue. I would have wanted both colors.

MadSnapper said...

when I look at sets of pots and pans I shudder, the cost always keeps me from buying a set. I love the red, and have a red toaster and 2 red frying pans. i don't understand the two comments about the shapes of the pans, what does shape have to do with it. I thought they were all round, the 5 pots I have are all round. 3 of them I brought home when i helped daddy move after mama died. her pots are almost my age. the other 2 came from walmart and kmart, one at a time and I cried spending the money...i knew I live under a rock but never heard of worrying over the shape of a pot. I just worry that I have to USE one

Donna said...

Nice set of pans and I love the butterfly!
hughugs
Donna

The Feminine Energy said...

There's something about red pots & pans that I love too, Ann. These are really pretty... and I'm glad they perform for you as well as they are pretty. ~Andrea xoxo

Sandee said...

Really pretty and red is a wonderful color. It's good to have what you love.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I love the red, and I'm so glad you lucked out on the purchase. 😊

Jeanette said...

I like the red, too! Do you use your cast iron skillet a lot? I am trying to use mine more because I like how evenly it heats!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like a lovely set of pans and I love the color!

My Tata's Cottage said...

Those are pretty red pots and pans. I like that! I am guessing you are so happy you waited. :-)
Enjoy the weekend.

DeniseinVA said...

I like those a lot, I would have bought the red ones too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails