Thursday, April 7, 2022

The bunny brigade

It's that time of year for the bunnies to come out of storage and decorate my house. These bunnies are sitting on my coffee table.

These first ones were one of those plaster craft kits that came plain and you painted them yourself. These have been around for a lot of years.



This next one has also been around for a long time. I made this one sometime in the 80's or 90's. The body is a brandy snifter and the head is made from a Styrofoam egg shape. His arms have fallen off and need to be glued back on so they are currently sitting inside his body.


11 comments:

betty said...

That is so cute with using the brandy snifter for the bunny's body! A cute assortment of bunnies you have for decorating! The only bunnies here are a few small stuffed animal ones :)

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like yours better than the first ones! It has real character! Plus is totally cute.

Hootin Anni said...

L🐰VE the brandy bunny!!!

MadSnapper said...

so cute, my favorite is the aqua egg, the aqua colors grabbed me. so did you have to buy the ears for the sniffter one

Rose said...

Bunnies are nothing if not cute!

Jeanette said...

Cute bunnies!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very cute! I guess I should pull out some of my decorations.

Carol said...

So cute! I rarely decorate for Easter, but I should.

Pam said...

Sweet bunnies.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love Easter decorations. You have a lot of cute ones. 😊

DeniseinVA said...

A great collection Ann! I need to get some bunnies out too but I only have a few.

Related Posts with Thumbnails