Friday, April 8, 2022

More bunnies

 A few more bunnies today that are scattered around my house.


I have no idea where this one even came from. He was probably a cheap dollar store purchase.


This one I'm pretty sure came from Dollar General years ago. He sits near my door and holds my keys.

This one is a little dark but he's a glass bunny basket. He's sitting on my kitchen window sill along with another glass basket.

This last one was made last year. His head was made from one of those cheap Dollar Tree bunny heads that are covered in a tinsel type material. I took the original off and rewrapped it with jute twine. The head is then glued to the bottom of a glass fishbowl.  That sits in a little glass dish with some carrots and flowers tucked inside.


11 comments:

Rose said...

I love the one you put your keys in. I would want to leave it out all the time.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Of course I like the one you made best of all! It is so unusual and cute!

Hootin Anni said...

I like what you did with the jute...replacing the tinsel garland. Gives it the 'natural' touch. I have the very same "key holder". It's packed away (used it as a spoon holder like your P W set you showed earlier). My favorite tho is the ceramic basket on your window sill.

MadSnapper said...

my favorite is the keyholder/spoon rest and like Rose it deserves to be out all year... perfect for your keys, do you leave it out all the time or change out your key holders. 2nd fav is the adorable basket

Sandee said...

So cute. I love Easter and all the cute decorations too.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Carol said...

All of these are so cute. I love what you done with the bunny ears. I never thought about taking off the tinsel and winding with twine.

betty said...

These are all so cute! The one holding your keys is very clever! Loved them all.

Betty

DeniseinVA said...

Those are very cute and I also like what you did with that last bunny.

Grandma C said...

I have been trying to learn to draw bunnies so I can do a watercolor painting, so your first one captured my attention.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They are really cute. I especially like the one you put your keys in. It almost looks like a spoon holder.

Unknown said...

Thanks for blogging to share this great blog for me to find out.

FA Chai slot

Related Posts with Thumbnails