Sunday, May 21, 2023

A lazy day

 Yesterday started of rainy and gloomy. The perfect day for being lazy. Amanda stopped over in the morning to visit for a while. She brought me some lasagna that she had made the day before. It's always nice when I don't have to cook my own dinner.

After she left I spent a whole lot of time playing on the computer. I scrolled Facebook, I made a card that I'll post when I get around to taking a picture. I also played some games and read emails and blogs. 

Mostly I spent the day thinking about how I didn't want to go to work today. Hopefully today will go fast and then I can get back to doing a whole lot of nothing.

I do need to call a plumber again though. I got a call from a woman I know that works for the borough office. She said I am on the continuous drip list. I'm hoping that this will not be an expensive fix. 

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

How do they know you have a drip?

MadSnapper said...

have never heard of that. are you sure it was them? if it aint one thing it is another. hope your day goes quickly and no mean customers and you can get back to your computer.

Lori said...

Glad you enjoyed a lazy, rainy Saturday. I love days like that. I hope today is a good day also. Sorry about the leak, hope it isn't too bad.

Donna said...

Exactly what did she mean by saying "you are on the continuous drip list"...Lol
Cheeky woman!lolol
Hope you get a fair price!
hugs
Donna

happyone said...

Ken is trying to fix a drip in the kitchen faucet. Can't seem to find the right size hardware to fix it. So for now the cold water in the kitchen sink has been turned off.

Rose said...

I know just how you are feeling about the expense of it...always breath a big sigh of relief when something is done and I can pay for it and get it done.

Liz Hinds said...

The Continuous Drips List? Hope work went well.

Pam said...

Drip list!! I hope that it don't cost much to have it fixed

Jeanette said...

I don't think that the water company around here has any kind of list like that! At least they catch it before it costs a fortune!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like an okay day. Nice that you didn't have to cook dinner. Sorry about the leak. Hope that can be fixed.

Ida said...

We had similar days in that I didn't do my usual Monday housework but instead watched some TV, caught up on emails and just kicked back for most of the day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails