Tuesday, May 16, 2023

For The Graduate

I don't know anyone that's graduating but I found a couple projects that I liked and wanted to make. I decided that I'll take these to work and offer them for free with a cake purchase. I started out with a plastic goblet from the Dollar Tree. These came in a pack of six.

Then I made a graduation cap with black cardstock and added a tassle that I made from embroidery floss. Once done I filled them with Smarties candies.


Yesterday

Jean asked how old Presley is now. She was 5 in January. She'll be starting kindergarten in the fall. It's hard to believe it alreayd.

Rose asked how Brad is doing. He still has a lot of doctors appointments that he's going to but he's doing well.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are so cute!! I bet a lot more people will be buying cakes now.

Donna said...

Is there anything you Can't do??lol
This is a great idea! I love it...
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

so cute, these would be great party favors for a graduation party. it is hard to believe Presley will start kindergarten in the fall, it seems we were just waiting for her to be born. you and I have been friends for about 14 years. Yowsa! how did that happen

Lori said...

Those are really cute.

Jeanette said...

Those are adorable! What a great idea!

Sandee said...

Those are most cute. You're so talented and clever.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Pam said...

I got two graduation cards in the mail the other day. But no one close to send that too but it is so neat.

happyone said...

You come up with some great ideas!! This is another one!!

CheerfulMonk said...

That's such a friendly thing to do. People will love them.

Wow! Five already and starting to school.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love those. They are so darn cute!

Rose said...

I was glad to hear Brad is doing well...I hope he doesn't get too tired of the appts.

I love the graduation gift.

Ida said...

Those are really cute and I love the candy you put in them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails