Saturday, May 27, 2023

a fun little project

I purchased this little frame at Dollar Tree a while ago. I didn't have any plans for it but I knew I would use it for something eventually.


 I fired up my Cricut machine and got busy cutting out a gnome and the words happy and I gnome it. Rather than cut the words with individual letters. I typed out what I wanted, attached it to a white offset layer then flattened the whole thing so I could print it then cut around the offset. When the letters are small this works much better.


Finally I dug out some scrapbook paper and put the whole thing together.


The Gnome is put together using foam tape which gives it some dimension.

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

Adorable and Ginny will want it... i like the 3D look. and now I am singing if you're happy and you know it stomp your feet. thanks for the ear worm.

Donna said...

Oh, this is adorable Ann! Well done. you!!
hugs
Donna

Debbie said...

What a cute project! I need to get better at buying things that can be turned into something better. Great idea!

Lori said...

I love gnomes and this one is super cute. Great job.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I love gnomes and have some sitting out right now. Did you think this up yourself? It is both adorable and pretty.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out so cute. I love it!

happyone said...

That is so cute!!!

Rose said...

It sure is cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

That's so clever and cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails