Monday, May 1, 2023

Feeding off of yesterdays post.

Thanks to your comments yesterday I have material for a post today.
Sandra was the biggest contributor with a wealth of questions. She asked if my blanket was a Pioneer Woman. Yes, it sure is. That was a gift from Amanda a couple Christmases ago.
Her second question was if I was watching cartoons. What you see on the tv in the picture is actually a Charmin commercial. So no I wasn't watching cartoons. I was actually watching a Murder She Wrote marathon.
Last she asked if Gibbs was asking to go out. Honestly I don't know what he was asking. He does that all the time. He will stand either in front of the couch or somewhere in the room and just stare at me while I'm watching tv.

This is what I see all the time.


There were several comments about the look I was getting from Gibbs. I think he honestly is wondering just how long I intend to be so lazy. He gives me the look that pretty much says can't you get up and play some fetch or something. 

Poor thing. Just look how sad he is. Or maybe that's a look of guilt since he stole the Pioneer Woman blanket from me. I think he actually believes that it's his blanket.

There are blankets just for him on the other end of the couch but he prefers the Pioneer Woman one. 

8 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

He shows good taste. 😊❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well of course he prefers the Pioneer Woman one. It has your smell all over it, and is comforting. OH, those looks in the last two pics!! I always wonder what our cat is thinking about when he just sits and stares at me. I wonder if pets are trying to comprehend just what kind of creatures we are?

DeniseinVA said...

He is so cute and I love his sweet expressive face.

MadSnapper said...

Beau has his own blankets and pillows but prefers ours. we think it is because they smell like us. Will my pay check for being a contributor to your post be direct deposit or a check in the mail? I forgot that a lot of the commercials are cartoons. happy to hear you have not sunk to the point of watching morning cartoons.

Lori said...

Fur buddies are the best. I catch Binx staring at me too and I always wonder what he is thinking. I hope you get good news today on your tests. Happy Monday!

Donna said...

Awwww! What a sweet Baby!! He just wants to be invited to sit with you...lol...I love him...
hugs
Donna

Sandee said...

Gibbs is adorable. He's talking to you, but he's not saying it well enough for you to understand.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

I love the look on Gibb's face on the blanket!!! He does look guilty. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails