Saturday, May 20, 2023

Scraping bottom of the barrel

I'm pretty much out of things to post about. I guess I better get crafty so I have some more things to show. Today I think I'll just talk about my new obsession with K-Cups. I always said that I would never waste my money on them because they were too expensive and I'm cheap. Turns out that since I've discovered the Walmart brand ones I've become obsessed. They aren't nearly as expensive as some of the other brands and I've been picking up a box here and there. I still use the reusable filter but not as often as I should. The latest flavor coffee that I bought was this coconut one. It smells really good and doesn't taste bad either

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

You deserve treats like that. I'm glad Walmart makes them affordable. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

I just checked the price, and this is only 35 cents a cup, compared to my drip coffee at .20 and since you live a lone you don't waste it by pouring it out. I pour out at least one or two cups left over each day.
this is a bargain, compare it to dunkin donuts or starbucks and Wow its a a bargain. I love cocoanut flavor
Keep treating your self to what you like.

Donna said...

It's so hard (and getting harder, daily) to find a real bargain!
Glad you found a new favorite!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

I would like the flavor...I dont have one simply because I did not have room...daughter has one but have bit used it yet.

Rose said...

P.s .. that is a real bargain compared to buying out especially.

Pam said...

We can call you the Kcup queen...lol. I understand about the crafting but you have rocking it lately...me, not so much. I destroyed the craftroom by storing crap in that room and it needs so badly to be cleaned, and revamped. I just not sure i have it in me to do that....

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your house must smell amazing with this one! Pour me a cup too! Happy weekend!

happyone said...

Doesn't temp me. I don't even like coffee, though I do like the smell. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

You have a Keurig machine! Let's see what model it is!! The coconut is good, and the coconut mocha is even better. I just bought the Wal-Mart vanilla cinnamon; it is really really good!

Debbie said...

I've tried to compare my k-cups to a pot of coffee using grounds and I think it comes out pretty even. Sometimes I end up pouring out coffee left in the pot, but with the k-cups there is not waste.

Walmart brand is good and cheap and so is HEB's brand. Sam's has the best deal by buying a box of pods. Kroger's Private Selection brand is excellent too.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds like a good one! I'll have to check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails