Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Nonsense and trash

One morning last week I was sitting in the break room waiting to punch in. My phone was in my hand and simply because I could, I started snapping pictures. There was nonsense like a dark stock room.

More nonsense when I lifted my legs out in front of me and I thought it looked like I was walking. (Use your imagination and play along with that one.)

Finally there was trash. Someone needs to tell me that just because a garbage can is sitting there and I CAN take a picture, doesn't mean that I should. 


Some people will post anything and I am one of those people.


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It DOES look like you are walking! You may post anything, but it is always all interesting!

MadSnapper said...

I have done all kinds of things with feet photos and holding them out but never tryed the walking thing. look out blog worlds. he he he... my son would love to decorate that spooking dark room.

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Donna said...

I think it's time for another vacation...hummm?? Lollollol
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

These shoes are made for walking....

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Sandee said...

You were having fun and that's all that counts.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! I love your posts!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Well that's a different post. Glad you were entertaining yourself.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

love your humor

hope the rest of the day went by fast and you had a good one

Related Posts with Thumbnails