Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Another Kraynaks visit

Saturday Amanda and I went to Hermitage Pa for another visit to Kraynaks. This time it was their Easter display. We followed the bunny trail.


And arrived at the Willy Wonka Factory.





I'm not real sure what this one is but it was colorful and cute.


I have no idea who Pennwhistle is but here's his Toy Emporium.


This one may have been my favorite. The pictures all came out dark and most were blurry. It's a woodland theme. Not Eastery but maybe springtime in the forest?



Next was a display that had Crayola crayons, smurfs and lots of bright colors and other characters.


The final one was the religious theme and it was gorgeous.







And so ends another trip to Kraynaks. We'll be back again near Christmas time I'm sure.



























13 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I looked at details on each photo and wow, those are big crayons and it would be fun to color with them. ha ha
so many cute things to look at. its truly a magical place to visit which every holiday you pick. I looked up penny whistle because I remember it vaguely from historical fiction I used to read. It is a toy whistle, looks like a flute and the kids all played them because they could buy one for a penny. now I am wondering if they still make them and just how many pennies it would take to buy one. hold on, checking now, be right back
YES, you can still buy one on Amazon for 15.05. Strange they added 5 cents. also there are vintages ones for sale for 20 bucks.

Rose said...

These I really need to see on the computer. I cannot imagine the work that goes into these!

Pam said...

How much fun....if you like Willy Wonka, you might like the new movie. It is about how Willy Wonka got his start. I thought it was cute and I watched it twice....

Lori said...

Wow, I'm sure you had a wonderful time walking around seeing the displays. How fun!!

Donna said...

That sounds like so much fun! Love all the exhibits!
Especially the one with Jesus.
hugs
Donna

Jeanette said...

All those displays are so nice. Yes, I agree that the religious one was gorgeous!

DeniseinVA said...

I would love to walk around this place and enjoyed each and every photo. That religious one is beautiful, and I am all for Peace on Earth. I will be looking forward to your Christmas photos now.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE this place! Did you buy anything? I bet it all costs a fortune. I love the bees, and my favorite is the flying owl.

Sandee said...

What a fun place to explore. I would love to visit. Wow, such fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I have to say they do an amazing job and I'm happy you get to go and see these displays.

happyone said...

Wow they are all amazing and very colorful. A LOT of work must go into creating one of those displays.

CheerfulMonk said...

What a neat store! I'm so glad you have Amanda to share it with.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I like the little bunny trail and the woodland theme! WOW! I would like to shrink down and go in there! heehee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails