Sunday, March 3, 2024

Enough cheating.

 So today I'll quit cheating a write an actual post instead of getting Bing AI to do the work for me.

There isn't a whole lot to blog about however, last Monday I did get a bit crafty. I worked on St. Patrick's day cards and I have the one that I made for Presley to show you today. The others will have to wait until they've been sent out in the happy mail.


I wanted this to be a pop up card but I didn't know what to put on the front. I ended up printing a panel with some of the same features I used on the inside. Then I added some letters that were cut from other cards.  I added a whole bunch of stickers to make it extra busy.


Here's the inside with the pop up feature. I love the cute little leprechaun. 


Here's a side view so you can get a better look at how it pops up.

Aside from this I got 8 other St. Patrick's Day cards done and I cut out a bunch of pieces for Easter cards.


This is a project that I'm kind of winging so it'll be a while before I get them complete. 

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's adorable; I know she will love it! I hope she saves all your cards as family keepsakes. Oooohh, I love the ferny lacy leaves in the Easter card pieces!

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it, and I know she will too! ❤️

Rose said...

That card is so cute. She will love it.

MadSnapper said...

Precious Pop Up for Presley. sorry, you know how my mind works. words just pop in and I use them, with no rhyme or reason. she will love it and so do I. send a pot of gold please. don't need the rainbow. ha ha.. the Easter pieces look so cute and can't wait to see what you make. have fun

Lori said...

I've always loved pop up cards and books. They always fascinated me. It is so cute she is going to LOVE it!!

Jeanette said...

So cote! She'll love the pop up!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Her card is really cute. You have been very busy.

happyone said...

So cute!!

DeniseinVA said...

Always love looking at your creations. Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails