Monday, March 25, 2024

Doodles

I have more doodles from my breakout sheets at work
The week before St. Patrick's day I just did a rainbow so for March 17th I carried the rainbow over to land in a pot of fold

Then I left a little doodle message for the deli manager who works bakery on my days off.
Now, if only we could get those flowers to start popping up around here. We've had cold temps and snow for far too many days. It is supposed to be warmer today though so maybe finally spring will push old man winter out of the way and take hold.

11 comments:

MadSnapper said...

love the rainbows, I am sure she enjoyed the message. do you go back today? or is this the last day off? I am confused as always. ha ha

Lori said...

What a nice way to put some fun in your work day. I love the flowers. It was pretty chilly here all last week also but it's slowly warming up. Have a great Monday my friend.

Rose said...

I love to see your doodles! Love both of these!

Jeanette said...

So fun!

Sandee said...

Beautiful way to spruce up those breakout sheets. Love it.

We've had rain here all weekend. I'm ready for spring to show up too.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Pam said...

Very cute....I love to doodle.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute. Yes, I hope some Spring weather arrives by you soon.

happyone said...

Love your bloom doodle. :) It made me smile.

DeniseinVA said...

I love your doodles and I bet they were welcomed with a big smile, especially those pretty flowers. It was a nice sunny day here but still a tad too chilly.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your doodles! I would love to see more of them.

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the flowers. So pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails